Modern B2B content marketing evolved out of the chance to provide buyers with the information they will seek at every stage of their consumer journey. But in an increasingly crowded content material landscape and as consumer preferences plus technology evolve, it’ s no more enough to just inform buyers.
Today plus beyond, to connect on an mental and emotional level with their target audience, B2B marketers need to offer engaging content experiences . And that’ s exactly were interactive content can perform a massive, highly-effective role.
Not sold on the particular potential of interactive articles for B2B ? Let’ s look at some of the analysis and commentary from several resources, including:
19 Online Content Statistics B2B Marketers Have to know
The usage of Interactive Content is On the Rise
1 . 53% of marketers review using interactive content (2)
2 . 93% of marketers agreed that online content is effective in educating the buyers versus just 70% just for static content (3)
3. 88% associated with marketers said that interactive content works well in differentiating their brand using their competitors (4)
4. 63% said each uses interactive content to educate their viewers (2)
5. The number of interactive posts has grown by 33% (1)
More and more marketers are usually feeling the pressure to create brand new experiences for their target audience in order to stay ahead of the crowd. And interactivity provides them a way to do that, causing online content marketing to rise in recognition.
Online Content Ups the Engagement Aspect
6. The most shared test in the last 5 years has become a total of 5. 4 mil social interactions (1)
7. 81% associated with marketers agree that interactive articles is much more effective at grabbing people’ s i9000 attention than static content (2)
almost eight. 66% of marketers have documented greater audience engagement after making use of interactive content (2)
The big takeaway right here? As Caitlin Burgess , our own Senior Manager of Content Advertising, recently contributed : “ The actual opportunity doesn’ t lay within the interactivity itself. The real value development is in the excitement or link that you can make with your audience, along with the potential to hold their attention intended for long enough to engrain your information or inspire action. ”
Interactive Content material Drives Results
9. 79% of marketers said that combining online content with other content marketing techniques increases message retention (2)
10. 79% of marketers said interactive articles can be reused a lot, leading to replicate readers (2)
11. 75% of marketing experts said non-gated interactive content provides a sample of the brand and nurtures leads (2)
12. 68% of online marketers said interactive content makes it easy in order to repurpose passive content (2)
13. Online content generates 2x more sales than passive content (5)
So how great is interactive content at carrying out all of the things it promises to perform? According to the reports cited above, it will a pretty good job.
Improved message retention? Verify . Reusability? Examine . Nurtures prospects? Check . Plus, once you have the interactive technology, the chance is there for you to take your static articles that already exists and ensure it is interactive, improving productivity and effectiveness.
Online Content Has Multiple Formats
14. 54% of marketers make use of interactive assessments, making it the most common kind of content (2)
15. The top five most reliable types of interactive content for the top of funnel are: contests, games, quizzes, interactive infographics, assessments (2)
16. The very best five most effective types of interactive articles for the middle of the funnel are: calculators, interactive white papers, interactive e-books, interactive lookbooks, wizards (2)
17. Online content is most commonly used on getting pages, social media platforms, microsites, plus blogs (2)
18. The most effective type of online content for the bottom of the channel are configurators (2)
19. Virtual Reality (VR) and Augmented Reality (AR) visitors will increase 12-fold between 2017 plus 2022 globally (6)
Interactive content provides widespread applications that do more than creating a quiz or calculator. In fact , AR and VR are two scenery where interactive content can flourish, and it’ s rapidly growing. There are a variety of different assets and experiences you are able to create thanks to interactivity and its efficiency.
For instance , just this past year we used interactivity to create a multi-media microsite for our customer, Prophix. To educate our audience upon AI and the future associated with finance , all of us created a simulated voice assistant (a la Siri or Alexa) in order to “ host” our expert influencers in AI and finance since users navigate through the microsite encounter.
“ The mixture of interactive experience, voice and textual content, relevant finance and AI influencers plus brand thought management resulted in a record-setting engagement. ”
For further ideas on what you can create along with interactivity, check out these cool interactive content concepts .
Supplement Your Content With Interactivity
Whilst interactive content is a solid investment decision for B2B brands, helping all of them differentiate their content marketing, the amount of quality still has to be high. In case your content doesn’ t provide worth to your audience, no one is reading through it – regardless of interactivity.
But if you’ re able to create high-quality articles that resonates, and enhance this with interactivity, that’ s the particular ticket to rising above the competition, generating deeper engagements with your target audience, enhancing message retention, and more.
Learn how to put Interactive Content material into action
at the B2B Marketing Exchange meeting on February 26th in Scottsdale, where our TOP DOG Lee Odden will be presenting, “ How to Break Free of Uninteresting B2B with Interactive Influencer Content material “.
B2B doesn’ t need to mean “ boring to boring” and yet a lot of business marketing has earned the reputation. In a world of information overburden, buyers expect engaging content through sources they can trust. The solution? Articles co-created with industry experts delivered since interactive experiences. In this presentation you’ ll learn:
- 5 top interactive formats to get B2B
- Best practices regarding influencer content engagement
- How to pull it all together via B2B brand case studies
Registration and complete B2BMX conference details are available on the formal event website .
If you liked Taking on Interactive Content: 19 Statistics Each B2B Marketer Needs to Know by Anne Leuman Then you'll love Miami Internet Marketing Consultant