We Analyzed 15, 500 Instagram Stories from 200 from the World’ s Top Brands (New Stories Research)
A new study from social media administration platform Buffer takes a close consider Instagram Stories and how 200 top global brands are utilizing the popular function. Buffer
LinkedIn Presents Public Beta of Objective-Based Marketing in Campaign Manager
LinkedIn has unveiled objective-based advertising for its Campaign Manager, having a slew of features and simpler campaign creation functionality. LinkedIn (client)
Are You Ready for the Nanoinfluencers?
The New York Instances takes a close look at the increasingly broad scope of nanoinfluencers in the social media marketing and marketing landscape. The New You are able to Times
The Top Factors That Sluggish B2B Purchases
Data from a recent B2B study revealed that lack of information was your leading factor slowing down purchases, one of many insights relevant to digital marketers. MarketingProfs
Customer Data Driven B2B Marketing and advertising: Designing for 2020 and Over and above
A look at the particular roles of first and third-party data in making better B2B marketing and advertising experiences, plus a glimpse at exactly what may be coming next. MarTech Consultant
Marketing’ s next battlefield: Your own phone’ s camera
An examination of camera advertising its growing position in the electronic marketing landscape. PRWeek
Marketing Technologies Trends Survey Summary Report
A look at marketing technologies trends, the needs of today’ s i9000 marketers, some of the challenges being came across, and how they’ re generally getting overcome. Ascend2
LinkedIn tests feature that lets you develop real-world events
LinkedIn (client) has also begun screening new features relating to real-world occasions, in a move that will bring back an extremely different experience from the firm’ s i9000 previous events feature retired this year. CNET
WhatsApp ads are arriving: Will advertisers start buying?
Facebook’ s offers announced that it plans to begin providing advertisements on its encrypted messages app WhatsApp. Marketing Land
ON THE LIGHTER IN WEIGHT SIDE:
A lighthearted look at mathematics men and data-driven marketing by Marketoonist Tom Fishburne — Marketoonist
Facebook Just Filled up with Crazy Idiots Now [The Onion] — The Onion
TOPRANK ADVERTISING & CLIENTS IN THE NEWS:
- Lee Odden — 2018 Blogging Research: So how exactly does Your Blog Compare To The Best — Heidi Cohen
- Lane R. Ellis — ten Expert Tips for Finding and Conntacting Your Ideal Customers — Small company Trends
- Ashley Zeckman — Takeaways from KFC’ s and Wendy’ s lover appreciation efforts — Ragan Marketing communications
- Joshua Nite and Tiffani Allen — Search engines Flexes Ad Muscles With More Up-dates for Content Marketers — ClearVoice
- Lee Odden — Top Trends Awaiting Entrepreneurs at the 2019 MarketingProfs B2B Community forum — PAN Communications
- Lane Ur. Ellis — Advanced Analytics for Facebook, Instagram & Much More – Ep. 43 — Marketing O’ Clock
- Shelter Odden — B2B Marketing Books: MarketingProfs B2B Forum Authors — Heidi Cohen
- DivvyHQ — Celebrating the Best Content Marketing Equipment of 2018 — DivvyHQ (client)
Do you have your own favorite influencer marketing news items for the week?
Thank you for joining us, and hope you’ ll return back once again next week for a new round-up of the very relevant digital marketing industry information, and in the meantime you can stick to us at @toprank upon Twitter for even more timely day-to-day news. Also, don’ t skip the full video summary on our TopRank Marketing TV Youtube . com Channel.
If you liked Electronic Marketing News: LinkedIn Gets Occasions & Objective-Based Ad Features, Increasing Nanoinfluencers, & MarTech Trends by Lane Ellis Then you'll love Miami Internet Marketing Consultant